Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra 2 Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
fiskamelo
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have three Arlo Ultra 2 cameras and I mainly only got the arlo specifically because of HK support. The cameras work great and their app is fine, but I’m really trying to streamline everything into HK.

My only problem, however, is that no matter how much I try, I cannot get the base station setup to my HK. I’ve reset the base station and tried it after setting it all up, no luck. I’ve tried setting it up directly through the Arlo app, no luck. And finally, when setting up through the Home app, it recognizes the base station, but it either immediately says accessory not supported or it just “loads” up to 45 minutes, which is how long I let it go my last try, with no luck.

That all being said, does anyone have any tips or tricks to get my arlo system connected to HK? I figured I’d ask in here before attempting to call their support line.

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@fiskamelo wrote:

I have three Arlo Ultra 2 cameras and I mainly only got the arlo specifically because of HK support. T

HomeKit?  Best not to abbreviate it, as arlo supports installations in Hong Kong.

You might need a token reset.  Support can do that for you - so can the mods here  ( @JamesC , @BrookeN , @ShayneS )

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@fiskamelo can you please dm me with the email associated with the Arlo account. 

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation