Arlo Ultra 2 Cameras stopped working

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Pennymcgonigle
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought the Arlo Ultra 2 VMC5040 Security Bundle from Best Buy May 23, 2023.  Set them up and they worked great for the 3 month free trial period.  Once the trial was over the cameras stopped working.  They went offline and will not connect back to the hub.  I reached out to the arlo support team with no luck. I just get excuses.  I have tried all there suggestion with no luck getting the camera to sync back up to the hub.  I wass told to remove device from hub and resync them.  Once I removed them they will not resyn. The hub cannot detect them. I have a full charge on batteries, reset the cameras, but nothing works.  Best Buy has a 14 day return policy so can't return to them.  Arlo told me they would send me replacment camera but they are out of stock and don't know when they will be available to send me new ones.  I am out over $1,000 with no working equipment.  Arlo sends a email to update case and if you don't reply with in 7 days they will case your case. Very unhappy.  Has anyone else had this problem and was it resolved?  I'm so frustrated.

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Keep replying to your ticket even if there's nothing to report.

In the meantime, Try removing the hub from your account, too. Reboot your router just to be sure that's not causing the problem. Add the hub back in and see if the cameras connect.

The Ultra 2s had an issue recently that rebooting the hub and/or reinstalling generally fixed (it was a firmware issue, I believe). 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation