Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

"Hey Siri, show me the nursery." Arlo Baby now works with Apple HomeKit!

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AngeloM
Arlo Employee Retired

arlo baby homekit.png

Arlo Baby is the world’s first HomeKit-enabled smart baby monitor. You can now ask Siri to stream live video directly to your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch with just a simple command: “Hey Siri, show me Arlo Baby.”

Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy and secure way to manage and control your Arlo Baby camera by using Siri from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Now you can find all your smart home devices all in one place with the Apple Home app.

Discover all the capabilities of the HomeKit-enabled Arlo Baby camera: 

• See your camera’s live feed using Apple HomeKit technology and Home app.
  • Use the two-way audio to talk with anyone near the camera.
  • A captured screen shot from when the camera was last activated will appear in the Apple Home app near other devices assigned to the same “Room.”

We're also proud to announce that Arlo Baby (ABC1000A) is now available at Apple.com and Apple Retail Stores. Click this link to learn more: https://www.apple.com/shop/product/HLGM2VC/A/arlo-baby-1080p-hd-monitoring-camera-by-netgear

2 REPLIES 2
ktstanley
Aspirant
Aspirant

Please bring HomeKit compatability to other existing Arlo cameras!

DaveLoro
Aspirant
Aspirant

Netgear doesnt care about this issue. they have purposely ignored every single request for an explanation about homekit for the rest of thier camera lineup. they employ dinguses who cant get anything done. IOS 11 has no hardware req for homekit support. there is ZERO excuse for netgear to neglect this and all of its users. EVERYONE WANTS THIS AND YOU WONT EVEN ADDRESS IT. I bought these cameras due to Netgear claiming it was coming in the future. what a waste of money. Netgear doesnt give 2 F*** becasue they already got thiers. 

Related Labels
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation