Missed Arlo’s CES 2018 announcements? Find them all here!
Missed us at CES 2018? You can find all Arlo product announcements from CES 2018 here.
Meet Arlo Smart. Available Spring 2018.
Intelligence for your Arlo. Extra peace of mind for you. Arlo Smart adds intelligence to your Arlo cameras to give you a more personal and purposeful home security experience.
With Arlo Smart, you’ll receive the alerts that matter and alerts that show and tell. Arlo Smart gives you the following features:
- Person Detection: With Arlo Smart, your camera knows when it sees a person so you can get the alerts you actually want and be alerted less about swaying tree branches in the front yard.
- Rich Notifications: Your alerts will now show you an image of what’s happening right there on your phone’s lock screen. See something suspicious? You’ll have the option to call the police, call a friend or sound the siren.
- E-911 Service: Use e911 from the Arlo app to reach emergency responders closest to your home without the hassle of being redirected.
- Activity Zones: Highlight specific areas in your camera’s view where you want to have motion detected, so you’re alerted when someone’s at the door, not when a car passes by.
Coming Soon: Arlo Baby with Apple HomeKit.
Keeping connected with your baby will soon be a whole lot easier with the HomeKit-enabled Arlo Baby.
Discover all the capabilities of the HomeKit enabled Arlo Baby camera and start living a more connected life.
- See your camera’s live feed using Apple HomeKit technology and Home app.
- Use the two-way audio to talk with anyone near the camera.
- A captured screen shot from when the camera was last activated will appear in the Apple Home app near other devices assigned to the same “Room”.
Introducing Arlo Security Light. Available Spring 2018.
Not just smart. It’s bright. Arlo Security Light is wire-free so you can put one above the driveway or the front porch without worrying about dangling wires or power outlets. Arlo Security Light also sends you alerts to what’s happening around your home even when you’re not around.
- Weather-Resistant: IP65-certified to stand the rain, sun, heat or chill.
- Customizable: Adjust colors, patterns, beam width, and more from anywhere using the Arlo app.
- Scheduling: Automate your lights to turn on and off to give the illusion that you’re home, even when you’re not.
- Flexible Power Options: Use it wire-free with the rechargeable battery or with the Arlo Solar Panel accessory.
Coming Soon: Arlo on Google Assistant
Meet your Google Assistant. Ask it questions, and tell it to do things. The more you use it, the more useful it gets. Ask it to live stream your Arlo camera right on your Google Chromecast-enabled TV.
Keep a watchful eye on your family, home, and anywhere else you have Arlo cameras. You can type or talk to your Google Assistant to live stream your Arlo camera on your Chromecast, Android, and iOS devices. Just say "Ok Google, show..." followed by where your camera is located and on which device you want to see it on.
Google Assistant is coming soon to Arlo Pro 2, Arlo Pro, Arlo Wire-Free, Arlo Go, Arlo Baby, Arlo Q, and Arlo Q Plus.
Maybe instead of putting a bunch of new stuff out they could get the stuff they already have out there to work and fix their app that is broken every time they do a release.