Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
gdleonard
Follower
Follower

Hello, as with other posts that I've been, I cannot set up e911 for my Arlo base station because the application states that my address is invalid.  Can someone assist me with getting e911 service enabled for my device.

• e911
9 REPLIES 9
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey gdleonard,

Let me reach out to you via private message to help you out with this.

GeorgeKaplan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I don't know why this needs to be handled in private on a one-on-one basis, instead of posting an reply to assist multiple users, but I haven't been able to engage the e911 service since I took on the enhanced Arlo service subscription about a year ago. While the decision to take the added subscription wasn't solely due to the e911 service, it was  a factor.

Instead, I have tried unsuccessfully to get my address of almost 6 years recognized by e911, which informs me when I try to log on that it is an invalid address. I have come to this board seeking the answer, but apparently that is provided only offline. In that case, I need someone to tell me what I need to do in order to get that feature activated.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi GeorgeKaplan,

We reach out through private message to gather personal information that we don't want to have it shared publicly.

Since you're mentioning that you're having problems with your address not working on e911, I'll reach out to you via private message.

n3mcx1
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue, can't put in an address either via the web, or app.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi n3mcx1,

When you say you're unable to put in an address, are you saying you're having troubles entering it on or receiving an error?

n3mcx1
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same error as everyone else gets. Enter in a completely valid address, get an "Invalid address......." error
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather information from you.

AravindB
Aspirant
Aspirant

I use the new Arlo Ultra Base station and keep getting the same error.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey AravindB,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some information from you.