Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
younique
Initiate
Initiate

I just subscribed to the e911 plan and when I add my address to the require field for location it states it's invalid.... Who can I contact to add my address information? Thank you

40 REPLIES 40
jufelarca808
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the sam issues as well & was wondering if y'all could help me set up my e911 service. I live in a new home; recently built as of november 2019. USPS and major freight services (UPS, Fed-Ex, etc) currently recognize my address. Also state and county municipalities (police, ambulance, fire) recognize my address as well. Would you be able to help me get this service up and running?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @jufelarca808,

I have replied to your private message to gather more information from you as well. Hope to hear from you soon.

rhyno11
Aspirant
Aspirant
I upgraded to Arlo smart premier 2 months ago, and I STILL cannot get the e911 to recognize my address. I tried to clear my safari cache and that did not work. I try to set it up on the Arlo app, I enter in my address and it says I need to upgrade my plan. It seems I paid $100 for nothing, when all in all I could of paid $60 for what I have now because e911 has been non existent these past 2 months.........
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @rhyno11,

When you go on to settings on the Arlo app or client, does it show you have subscription?

rhyno11
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes it says Arlo Smart Premier. Attached is a screenshot
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the screenshot. Let me gather more information from you via private message.

Amhd
Aspirant
Aspirant
Apparently the only way to get a response from Arlo is to post to a community board. When entering my address into e911 it is telling me it’s invalid. My house is over 2 years old.
How does one correct this? I pay for the full subscription. This should be available.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Amhd,

Have you contacted our support team regarding this where your e911 address is showing invalid? You can contact our team so they can look into this further: Arlo Support 

JPerkins
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having the same issue that a lot of others seem to be having. My family has been in this home for 40+ years and it is telling me that it can't recognize my adress. If anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it. Having this feature was one of the biggest reasons  that I subscribed to a paid service.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @JPerkins,

Have you tried entering your e911 address through the web client on your computer? And what phone device have you tried entering your address to show an invalid address?

jufelarca808
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have attempted this numerous times. Does not work.

Willewelch
Aspirant
Aspirant
I just moved into a new community also. And e911 does not recognize my address.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If your address is not working, contact our support team here at Arlo Support so they can help you out further.

Mtg73
Aspirant
Aspirant
Does not recognize address when in putting for e911. Have newest updates to app.
Polevltr
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi Jessica, I’m having the same issue as well. Any chance you could reach out to me as well? I called customer service and they basically told me “too bad.” Thanks!
Joshsall1
Initiate
Initiate
Hello Jessica,

I’m running in to a similar issue that you’ve seemed to resolve for several members. Recently we moved to a new address and regardless of how I enter the new address the same error pops up that the address is incorrect. It is not a new address and I’ve had no issues with any other service provider. Wondering what needs to be done in order to correct the problem.

Thanks