Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Where can I find the billing history for my subscriptions?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
morgano
Aspirant
Aspirant

Where can I find the billing history for my subscriptions? I've logged into myArlo, but can't seem to find where to download previously paid receipts.

3 REPLIES 3
dcfox1
Master
Master

There is not any history,  just the amount for next bill under settings>subscription. You may want to check your credit card statement or call support. 

morgano
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the confirmation. You would have thought that this would have been a pretty basic feature of the service. After buying 14 cameras and two hubs along with multiple smart subscriptions, I have to say that I'm not overly impressed with Arlo and the smart service. But I guess I should have researched my camera system a little more before taking the plunge. 

rubyred24
Aspirant
Aspirant

Agreed. I haven't used my Arlo cameras since I bought it last year due to one issue or another. Camera features are underwhelming and customer service is so hard to get a hold of. There is no phone # to call or email address. You have to either submit a case online or use their chat, which is very frustrating. Each time I contact them to get an update on a case, the system automatically creates a new case #, which is hard to keep track of. I've contacted them probably 10 times asking for an update on a single case, so there are 15 case #'s associated with the same problem. I'm extremely unimpressed w/ Arlo. I have used the Nest cameras and thought Arlo might be better, but they make Nest look like the best camera! I regret trying out Arlo.