Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

When does promo period end? What will the cost be? Is it going to keep my card and keep billing?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
geo5050
Aspirant
Aspirant

How much after the promo period is up what will the cost be also is it going to keep my card and keep billing me the new price after the promo period is done

see below

thanks

geo5050

Arlo Smart
$2.99 x 3/mo
Discount
-$3.00
Subtotal
Today's Total before tax
$5.97
4 REPLIES 4
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@geo5050 wrote:

How much after the promo period is up what will the cost be also is it going to keep my card and keep billing me the new price after the promo period is done

Forgive me, but I simply don't understand any of that.

Is there a question (or two) in there?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@geo5050 wrote:

Not 100% sure I understand the question either.  But if you are asking about the paid subscription terms, you will be billed  monthly until you cancel.  Pricing of course does depend on exactly what subscription plan you are talking about.

geo5050
Aspirant
Aspirant

on my email it was saying 3 months of smart Arlo for 2.99 a month for 3 months did anyone see this?

thanks

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey geo5050,

For your question of when the promotion will end and how much it will be after, feel free to reach out to the Support Team so they can help you out. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.