Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

VMB5000 subscription plans in Namibia

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
WCM16
Aspirant
Aspirant

When will the subscription plans Alro Smart for 5 cameras (3 original arlo and 2 arlo ultra) be availble in Namibia. I am unable to utilise the full benefits of the ultra cameras (bought for 600 founds including the base station) without recording.

Or please advise where / how I can change my country to use South Africa at least.

Regards,

Willy

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi WCM16,

We don't have any information of when Arlo Smart will be available in South Africa. You can read here on which country is currently supported with Arlo Smart: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

WCM16
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have 3 Arlo (the first version) and 2 Arlo Ultra cameras. Only the original 3 are recording. I cannot subscribe on a plan yet for the 2 Arlo Ultras. Is there another way I can get remote recordings for the Arlo Ultra cameras. I am using a micro SD card, but I can only see recordings when I am at home.
WCM16
Aspirant
Aspirant
Please advise when Arlo plans will be available for NAMIBIA. The first basic subscription plan was available for Namibia, why change with the current plans?