Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Kampuf
Aspirant
Aspirant

After setting up the system I am unable to activate or subscribe to the CVR plan. I bought the Arlo Pro 3 system which comes with the base station and 3x 2k cameras. I bought it from Harvey Norman Retailer in Singapore while on holiday and set up the Arlo system in my home in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Kampuf,

Arlo subscription plans are not available in all countries. For more information on where Aro subscription plans are available, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

Kampuf
Aspirant
Aspirant
I understand that the arlo pro 2 is being sold in Malaysia so I assume that CVR is supported for that model. When will Arlo Pro 3 CVR be supported in Malaysia or there are no plans to bring this into Malaysia? Once CVR is activated in Malaysia, will this Arlo Pro 3 set that I bought in Singapore be able to activate CVR or only for sets purchased within Malaysia?
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Kampuf wrote:
I understand that the arlo pro 2 is being sold in Malaysia so I assume that CVR is supported for that model. When will Arlo Pro 3 CVR be supported in Malaysia or there are no plans to bring this into Malaysia? Once CVR is activated in Malaysia, will this Arlo Pro 3 set that I bought in Singapore be able to activate CVR or only for sets purchased within Malaysia?

I don't think subscriptions are available in Malaysia (based on this: https://kb.arlo.com/000062249/Where-is-Arlo-Smart-available )