Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nabbie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi everyone, 

The Arlo Smart Premier Multi Camera subscription process is resulting in the following two errors:

1. Even though i select 5 cameras, when i check the "Devices" page, it shows it selected other cameras than the 5 i originally selected.

2. When i try to update the cameras to be included in the plan, it states i have already reach camera limit even though there is only 4 selected. (see screenshot attached).

I tried twice, and ended up cancelling the subscription immediately both times. 

Side note: What ever happened to the plan where you could have up to 12 (or was it 15? I don't remember the exact details) cameras for $14 a month? What is this nonsense with "put 5 cameras on a plan and add every additional camera as a single camera and that single camera won't have the same feature offered as the 5 that are on your multi camera plan". So complicated. I just want all my cameras to be back online, like i had with the old previous plan that i had for a few years. Just my humble feedback as a long time user and supporter of the product. 

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Nabbie

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Nabbie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi ShayneS, I did. Case #  41445399.  I tried subscribing again today and this time the cameras i selected were enabled. So I did not have to follow the response provided by the support team.

Side note: Very impressed with the Support team turnaround time. I created a ticket and had a response in less than 24 hours. Very impressive!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Nabbie

That is fantastic news!

Please let us know if you have any further questions or concerns & we will be here to assist you. Have a great day.