Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ghamm
Follower
Follower

Please be aware that once you set up e911 that you CAN'T go back and disable if you have any issues.  I made this mistake and posted on the forum.  Arlo quickly removed my post and their support contacted which I was fine with at the time.  It took over 10 emails/calls for them to get it disabled from my service but then I lost my free Arlo Cloud for the year.  I was assured on several occasions that this would automatically be dealt with and that my CC wouldn't get charged for 1months as a credit would be issued.  Guess what, my CC is getting charged every month so I've disabled the service versus having to deal with the offshore Arlo support folks.  I basically have a worthless four camera system at this point that only records to the internal SSD which needs to be removed to see video capture.  Beware and don't set up e911 unless your 110% sure that it works for you - my mistake.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey ghamm,

We wanted to let you know that we have not removed your original post in regards to the problem you're having: Had issue disabling e911 so deleted camera and base station but lost 1-year subscription.

Let me reach out to you through private message in regards to your credit card getting charged still.