Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
Steven101
Tutor
Tutor

I am trying to subscribe to the Arlo Smart Premier Plan. However, I am unable to do so on the ios App, on the Apple Safari, or on my desktop using Explorer or Google Chrome. When I go to the Multi-Cam plan, it shows me NO options for the plan to select. I have called technical support three different times and no one has been able to help me and also they aren't allowed to take subscriptions over the phone. I have been a loyal Arlo user for years but this is enough to make me want to give it all up.

10 REPLIES 10
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Steven101,

Could you provide a screenshot where you cannot subscribe to the Arlo Smart Premier Plan?

Steven101
Tutor
Tutor
Here it is!
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for the screenshot. Make sure the country you're residing from offers Arlo Smart subscription, which you can see here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

Steven101
Tutor
Tutor

I reside in the United States of America. This problem remains UNRESOLVED.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

GHI1943
Tutor
Tutor
I’m having the same problem. I had 5 Arlo cameras I’m bought two new ones. I ordered the Smart package for my original 5 and have been trying for a week to add my 2 new cameras as single cameras but nothing happens when I click on “Continue”. My new cameras are useless without the plan. Surely someone can help me get the two cameras subscribed to the Smart plan. Arlo has my billing info on the 5 cam plan. I’m ready to send them back and buy more Wyze cameras instead.
Steven101
Tutor
Tutor
Yes, I find it unfortunate. I’ve loved the Arlo system I’ve had with four cameras, but now that I can’t have more than 5 cameras without all this nonsense makes me want to make a switch too! They have escalated my case and still no response, no solution, nothing. I’ve never seen a company so interested in losing customers.
K9Pamela
Aspirant
Aspirant
  1. As ofv3/31/20 having same issue. Unable to subscribe to any plan. Have you any resolve? Please share how to subscribe 
Steven101
Tutor
Tutor

I had to create an entirely new account in order to subscribe to the Smart Premier Plan. Once I created a new account I was able to subscribe.

Jerm2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

i am also having the same issue, you can go to the page but it will show any plans for you to choose, just the cameras.