Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ultra Camera and Video Doorbell will not "drag and drop" in Manage Cameras screen with Smart sub

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
abraxasbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've looked for this in support and can't find anything. I have a case # (41752492) but have had no feedback yet after several business days. I installed a video doorbell and one Ultra camera using the VMB5000 hub. The doorbell came with a three month Smart Premier trial, and they also gave me a one year Smart Premier subscription. On my desktop, going to the my.arlo website, I go Subscription>Manage Cameras. It says to drag the cameras I want on the one year plan up the screen to one of the camera slots. Both doorbell camera and the Ultra are listed at the bottom of the screen in text (no icons) and they are not "clickable" to drag. I even tried a different browser in case that might be a problem. It does look like at least that the Doorbell is on the three month plan, but "Library" shows no recording when I check in the cloud. I'm getting frustrated with the lack of documentation, but am very impressed with the Ultra clarity. Any ideas anyone? Thanks ahead of time!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
abraxasbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks!! I finally found the three faint lines on the right side of the camera entry, and that allowed me to drag and drop. Yes, my hub was "disarmed" so will arm it. Thanks again!!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If I understand properly, you can't click/drag the cameras because they're already selected (they're still in the trials). That would be normal until the trials run out and you subscribe to a plan.

The lack of recordings is something to investigate. What mode is selected for the doorbell? If Disarmed, nothing will be recorded.

abraxasbob
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks!! I finally found the three faint lines on the right side of the camera entry, and that allowed me to drag and drop. Yes, my hub was "disarmed" so will arm it. Thanks again!!