Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 12 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Corvae
Guide
Guide

There is no way to contact billing, other than spend 15-20 minutes every month going through a phone tree to request a bill.  Has anyone found a solution other than canceling Arlo or switching to a competing product?  I have been dealing with this for 8 months, and I see others in the forum have been dealing with it for over a year.  I don't think Arlo cares.  I also have observed that Amazon has restricted reviews from being posted do to "usual content." 

4 REPLIES 4
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Corvae,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Corvae
Guide
Guide

Billing is still not available.  We have been promised an app update for 6 months.  No information is forthcoming.  Every month when I waste my time to request a bill, I get the same line.  We can't e-mail bills monthly because of a software update.   An update to the app is coming which will allow bills to be downloaded.  I can no longer recommend Arlo because, right now, I can't trust the company or the customer support like I once did. 

Corvae
Guide
Guide

I have been working with Arlo for 2 years contacting EVERY month to get an invoice.  This month I went to the support site to get an invoice again, and discovered that support for my subscription was not available, only for the cameras.  After 5-10 minutes I discovered that through the app I could call to get help.  

Getting a bill should be getting easier, not more difficult and confusing with no support from Arlo.  I feel very frustrated and unappreciated as a customer.

cwheel84
Initiate
Initiate

It's unacceptable that it is so difficult to access a receipt/invoice from Arlo. After 15 minutes on chat, I finally got it sent to me directly by email. There does not appear to be a way to access it otherwise.