Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription costs

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
JohnGaiger
Initiate
Initiate

I've always liked the Arlo Cameras and functionality, until recently, and it looks like the subscription costs have gone through the roof.

I'm now being asked to pay £6.99 per Camera per month (I have 5 cameras so that is £34.95 per month!) for 14 days recording.

For 30 days recording that's going to cost me £64.95 per month!

If I'd known how much these plans were going to be hiked up in price I'd never have invested in the Arlo products.

I'm now seriously thinking of ditching all my Arlo Cameras on Ebay and moving to another product.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@JohnGaiger wrote:

I've always liked the Arlo Cameras and functionality, until recently, and it looks like the subscription costs have gone through the roof.

I'm now being asked to pay £6.99 per Camera per month (I have 5 cameras so that is £34.95 per month!) for 14 days recording.

For 30 days recording that's going to cost me £64.95 per month!

Note sure where you are seeing this, but that is not the pricing I see here: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

30 day recording for 2K or less (Arlo Secure) in the UK is £8.99 per month.  This is for the multicamera subscription (unlimited cameras). If you go with Secure Plus, you get 60 days for £12.99 (and can record at 4K if you have Ultra cameras).

Do you have the older Premier subscription???  If you do, then I suggest you cancel it, and switch to Arlo Secure.