Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Smart Promo price disappeared!!!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Mjbeuke
Apprentice
Apprentice
I bought the Arlo Ultras in June of 2019 that came with a 1-year from Smart Premier subscription that I used up until June 2020....

Sometime in May I got an email that was a promotional price of $6.49/month for 12 months for the 5-camera Smart Premier package - instead of the normal $9.99/month..... I jumped on it and everything was working fine - I was charged the correct 6.49/month for 2 months....

Sometime in September the credit card our account was setup on was stolen.... so we replaced it. Once replaced I went through all accounts tied to my old card to update them with the new credit card number - including my Arlo account.

Nothing was mentioned about the promo going away when I entered the new CC# - but I just noticed in my Arlo app it shows $9.99/month again..... and that's what I'm being charged.

So they randomly removed my 1-year discount just because there's a new CC#? Can I get my discount reapplied?

@JamesC @JessicaP
4 REPLIES 4
Mjbeuke
Apprentice
Apprentice
Has anyone else had this issue?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Mjbeuke,

I would advise you to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Mjbeuke
Apprentice
Apprentice
Is there any way I could DM you to put a support ticket in?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I sent you a private message in regards to creating a support ticket. Hope to hear from you soon.