Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
larrygaia
Guide
Guide

so I signed up for that deal of $3.99 for 6 months for the smart plan.  My card was charged I went to my app, it says no plan.  So I call Arlo 2 weeks ago, they tried to have me enroll again, no luck, said they would call me back.  Well no call so called again last Thursday.  Same thing, they tried to give me a code, wouldn't work, so they said they would call me back with a new code.  Its now Tuesday, no call back.   Anyone have any suggestions as I'm worried I'll loose the promotion.

thanks,

Larry

9 REPLIES 9
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey larrygaia,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

larrygaia
Guide
Guide

still not resolved.  I did get a call, was confirmed as being on the smart plan with the promotion at $3.99 for the first 6 months.  However, my subscription shows I'm on a free trial for 3 months.  I was told I couldn't do both so I chose the $3.99 option as that made more financial sense.  Not sure what to do now.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Just to make sure, are you saying you're not seeing the Arlo Smart Subscription plan on your account?

larrygaia
Guide
Guide

correct, I'm on the free 3 month according to the app on my phone.  Unless they start the subscription after the 3 month trial.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

It should start after the three-month free trial. But if you like, I can help escalate your case for them to confirm for you.

larrygaia
Guide
Guide

please do because i've been told two different things and if I don't get the $3.99 offer after the 3 month trial, I want the $3.99 offer which is what I last agreed to.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've escalated your case to the support team and they should contact you with the given information you gave me previously via private message.

larrygaia
Guide
Guide

for the record, even though I was contacted adn assured UI was on the special $3.99 promotion for 6 months, logging in still shows I'm on the 3 month trial.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I've escalated your case to the support team again and they should be contacting you through your case via email in regards to your Arlo Smart plan.