Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Selecting specific cameras for subscription. How?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
mike_corr
Initiate
Initiate

Can I select which camera(s) to apply to an Arlo Smart subscription?  I have many cameras, but only want a subscription for, say two of them (e.g., the Doorbell and one Ultra 2).  Can this be done, and if so, where would I select the specific cameras to be used for the subscription? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mike_corr,

Yes, you can choose which Arlo cameras you want to have an Arlo Smart subscription. You can do this by going the web client on your computer and choose Settings > Subscriptions > Click "Subscribe Now" under Arlo Smart > Choose "Single Camera Plans" under "Multi-camera plans support up to 5 cameras. If you have less than 4 cameras, check out Single Camera plans" text.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi mike_corr,

Yes, you can choose which Arlo cameras you want to have an Arlo Smart subscription. You can do this by going the web client on your computer and choose Settings > Subscriptions > Click "Subscribe Now" under Arlo Smart > Choose "Single Camera Plans" under "Multi-camera plans support up to 5 cameras. If you have less than 4 cameras, check out Single Camera plans" text.

mike_corr
Initiate
Initiate

Yes - when I went to purchase the subscription, it was clear what to do.  Thank you.