Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dlearious
Guide
Guide
Hello, I have Arlo Smart Premier and I get the rich notifications come through via Push on Android when motion is detected. However, the notifications used to highlight where the motion was detected such as at the top of the page here https://www.arlo.com/nz/landing/arlosmart/ this no longer seems to happen and I just get a normal snapshot of the motion without the highlighting in the image. Does anyone know how to get this back or has it been an Arlo update to stop this feature? Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Dlearious,

What kind of rich notifications are you receiving? Is it categorized as person, vehicle, animal, etc.? Or is it just motion is detected?

Dlearious
Guide
Guide

@JessicaP wrote:

Hi @Dlearious,

What kind of rich notifications are you receiving? Is it categorized as person, vehicle, animal, etc.? Or is it just motion is detected?

I've got it set up for all types and it tells me the type of notifications as expected. However, its just the image highlighting which no longer seems to happen as per the images in the link.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for clarifying. We have raised this up to our development team and they are currently looking into this. Once we hear more information from them regarding this, we will be sure to update the community here. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

EDIT: Also to follow up, have you tried setting it up with activity zones?