Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
BrianWilliams
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am paying for a 10 camera subscription and have been for years.  Last week my camera stopped recording and I show no subscription on my account.  I can not see any previous recordings nor will any activity record for me to view.  I do get a notification when the motion is tripped and an indicator of a recording but when click to view I get "No recordings".

I have called support for the past three days with no success of correcting the issues.

This occurs on both the mobile app and on the web link.

Any assistant would be appreciated.

Brian  

11 REPLIES 11
BrianWilliams
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am paying for a 10 camera subscription and have been for years.  Last week my camera stopped recording and I show no subscription on my account.  I can not see any previous recordings nor will any activity record for me to view.  I do get a notification when the motion is tripped and an indicator of a recording but when click to view I get "No recordings".

I have called support for the past three days with no success of correcting the issues.

This occurs on both the mobile app and on the web link.

Any assistant would be appreciated.

Brian  

Drtint
Aspirant
Aspirant
Having the exact same problem. Have you got yours working again ? Support hasn't been much help. Done all the usual steps but still doesn't show recordings or my subscription. We have the 10 camera plan also.
BrianWilliams
Aspirant
Aspirant

No, Still not corrected.  Was deferred to Level 2 support but no one has contacted me.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The unfortunate solution is to unsubscribe from the legacy 10 camera subscription and resubscribe using the new ones. 

Drtint
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the update. Also, already tried unsubscribe and resubscribe and it won't let me do that either.
BrianWilliams
Aspirant
Aspirant

When you go to subscription section there is not one to unsubscribe from nor an option to subscribe.  How would you accomplish what  you are explaining?  

Drtint
Aspirant
Aspirant
It doesn't work on the Arlo website either
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Drtint,

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate the issue you're experiencing. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

Hi BrianWilliams,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you since you said you contacted the support team.

Drtint
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have contacted support and I've done all the recommendations and still doesn't show any recordings, manual or otherwise. It also does not show anything under my subscription.
BrianWilliams
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was able to contact support last night and they were able (after a long hold) to obtain a level 2 support tech.  We preformed several actions and was finally able to get my recordings and subscription to appear.

The actions were as follows:

The level 2 tech resynced my account/subscription.

We removed one of the camera's and then resynced it to the base.

We logged in with Chrome as my browser.

Went to settings and subscription.

I was then prompted to review old and new plans. 

I selected "Stay with current plan".

At that point, I was able to see all my previous recordings and able to record any new detection recordings.

However, my subscription shows only 1 of 10 cameras but all are recording and working as before. 

Level 2 tech is continuing to work to see why the subscription is reporting incorrectly.

BUT, my previous recordings have returned and new recordings are stored and available to view.

Thanks,

Brian

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Great to hear that the support team is helping you out, BrianWilliams! 🙂

Hey Drtint,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.