Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Purchased Arlo Smart subscription for 8 cameras but only seeing 5 under Smart notifications

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
buzzcop
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have eight cameras. I purchased the multi camera (five) plan plus additional single camera plan so all cameras would be covered. My subscription shows all eight cameras covered. However, under Smart Notifications. only the first five show active. The last three (under the single camera plan) don't even show up in the listings.    I want to able to manage the last three cameras as far as "person, vehicle, animal etc" but can't because those cameras are not listed.    Arlo support couldn't resolve the issue,..after over an hour on the chat.      The Arlo rep  had me unsubscribe the single camera plan then subscribe again. It didn't work.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
buzzcop
Aspirant
Aspirant

I believe I figured it out. I have an old Mac with an old operating system,..10.13 I believe. From what I read, the Arlo system works best with 11.0 and above on Apple systems/Macs. Maybe that is why the Arlo system works fine on my newer iPhone.  In addition, the Arlo system didn't work well on my old Microsoft laptop with an old operating system.  But the Arlo system worked well on my new Android tablet and my wife's new Android cell phone.  I hope that is what the issue was. I would think the Arlo reps (on Chat) would have brought that up. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
buzzcop
Aspirant
Aspirant

I believe I figured it out. I have an old Mac with an old operating system,..10.13 I believe. From what I read, the Arlo system works best with 11.0 and above on Apple systems/Macs. Maybe that is why the Arlo system works fine on my newer iPhone.  In addition, the Arlo system didn't work well on my old Microsoft laptop with an old operating system.  But the Arlo system worked well on my new Android tablet and my wife's new Android cell phone.  I hope that is what the issue was. I would think the Arlo reps (on Chat) would have brought that up.