Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Paul-2019
Follower
Follower

I have purchased Arlo Premier for twelve. Please see below.  First month was $7.99. Should be same for next eleven months, but you are going to charge me $12.99 for the next eleven months. Please follow through with your offer. Regards, Paul Claxton

Save over 35% on Arlo Smart Premier

Add advanced features to up to 10 cameras for only $7.99/month (reg. $12.99/month). Don't wait! Offer ends today.

Person Detection

Receive real-time alerts when a person is detected approaching your home.

Cloud Activity Zones

Choose specific areas for your cameras to monitor, so you only get the alerts that matter.

Intelligent Alerts

Get smarter alerts that allow you to take immediate action from your phone’s locked screen.

30-Day Video History

Store your video recordings in the cloud for 30 days and view them anytime, anywhere.

*Offer valid from 1 November 2019 to 22 November 2019 on Arlo Smart Premier plans only. Discounted price applicable to first 12 months only; after first 12 months, monthly price will return to $12.99 per month. Users can cancel anytime. Arlo Smart service not available in certain countries. Click here to learn more. Renewal of an Arlo Smart subscription is required to maintain Arlo Smart features, including cloud storage. Arlo and the Arlo logo are trademarks of Arlo Technologies, Inc. in the United States and other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s).

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Paul-2019 wrote:

First month was $7.99. Should be same for next eleven months, but you are going to charge me $12.99 for the next eleven months.

Are you saying that they have charged you the wrong amount?  

If not, then I don't understand why are you posting this.