Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pop-up on Arlo App Library Page to sign up for Smart when I'm already a subscriber?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Fbrown4
Follower
Follower

It appears there’s been a recent iPhone application update that’s causing some annoying behavior on the Library page. Every time I choose the page there’s an overlay (an in app pop up) trying to get me to signup for Smart. I’m already a Smart Premuim subscriber. I assume the Arlo app would be smart enough to recognize that.

It’s super annoying to have to click off of it each time to view my library.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate your patience regarding this. This issue is now resolved.

If you still see the pop up coming up, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Iamspartacus8
Star
Star

Yep. Apparently us paying for smart notifications (that are broke again btw) is not enough. They have to advertise to you every time you open the library.

Arlo what is up? I finally got everything working and you broke it again.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Our Arlo development team is aware where some users are seeing the pop-up to buy Smart when one already has Smart and is currently looking into this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community. We appreciate your patience and understanding regarding this.

Johndecena
Initiate
Initiate
Every time I open my Arlo app I see this dumb ad trying to get me to sign up for Arlo smart... I ALREADY HAVE IT
How do I get rid of this?
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

We appreciate your patience regarding this. This issue is now resolved.

If you still see the pop up coming up, please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.