Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
cgyllenwaldt
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried to update credit card information several times. It work's if I enter new credit card and then make a purchase directly. When the monthly subscription comes it is a problem... or at least I get an e-mail about it. I have tried two different cards. I guess that there is a problem with authentication of the card since I'm based in another country (Sweden)? I don't know where to contact to get some help.

7 REPLIES 7
dcfox1
Master
Master

You can contact them in the "Contact us" link below the last post here. 

Kieranoc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have the same issue getting notification of trouble processing the payment for your Arlo Smart plan but when log into account cannot edit card details. 

Pat01890
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue here. Received an email asking me to update my payment details. Anyone update from your side on the issue ?

cgyllenwaldt
Aspirant
Aspirant

No update yet... I tried on the chat bot no response yet... It was also a terrible chatbot.. 🙂 

Pat01890
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks 😀

I may give them a call tomorrow

Kieranoc
Aspirant
Aspirant

I used the chat box and got it to open a case for me. Worked well and they came back to me on the case within 24 hours

Linusl
Luminary
Luminary

Same here. Every month I get this warning email about expired card even though I updated my card months ago. Day after warning I get the receipt. Customer support asks me to login and click delete card and then add new problem is there is no delete card button when you have an active subscription, I can only edit the current card details and they are up to date and card expires in 2+ years.