Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
StuGee
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have a mixture of Arlo, Arlo Pro and arlo pro2 cameras on an Arlo Pro base station.

I recently started the smart trial. After a week i have not yet received a notification with anything other than “motion”. I have tried restarting the base Station, disabling and reenabling smart notifications on all the cameras.

I have tried to open a support chat but that timed out. Does anyone have advice on what i should do? Cancel my trial?
3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @StuGee,

Just to make sure, do you have any activity zones set up? If so, try to disable those and see if you receive any motion detection? 

StuGee
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi @JessicaP, definitely no Activity zones.  I spent a couple of hours on a call with the support staff and they couldn't figure it out and so apparently it has been escalated to next level support, although there have been no updates for four days since.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Sorry that you have not heard from our support team for a few days. I have PM'ed you to gather more information from you regarding that you have not received an update from our support team.