Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
ArloRas
Aspirant
Aspirant

Since I added a doorbell and smart subscription I'm getting multiple notifications of the same event but with different time stamps. I do not know if it is the doorbell or subscription causing the issue. Example if I walk by my door camera at 11:00 a notification is sent with a 20 sec video, then 2-3 minutes later at 11:03 another notification is sent but with the same recording from 11:00. Then after another 2-3 minutes the same thing happens again with a new notification at 11:05 but again with the recording from 11:00. Resetting the hub has made no difference and all hardware and app is of latest version to date. Anyone else having the same issue? I have never had this issue with any earlier Arlo products.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't have that happening. Since you've restarted the hub, I would remove and resync the doorbell. That will require you to go through your modes and rules again but I think I would delete and recreate any existing modes that have the doorbell in them.

ArloRas
Aspirant
Aspirant

Removing and resetting all devices solved the issue with the multiple notifications. That problem is solved, but the doorbell still has notifications that have a delay of up to 60 seconds. I suppose that is the software that is slow and no change unless using another doorbell. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey ArloRas,

If you're still experiencing any delays with notification with your Arlo Audio Doorbell even when rebooting your Base Station, contact the Support Team so they can further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.