Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
pooh29520
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 2 Arlo Essential Spotlight cameras and 2 Arlo Pro 2 cameras.  The battery on one of the Arlo Pro 2 cameras died even though I have a solar panel connected to it.  So I took the Pro 2 and both essential cameras down to charge and replace the battery.  Since doing this, I have lost all videos for these cameras back to July 20th.  There are a few videos from August 7th that I really need to retrieve if at all possible.  According to the Arlo support representative I communicated with a while ago, even if the battery died, the videos should still be in my library.  Any help is greatly appreciated! 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@pooh29520 wrote:

I have 2 Arlo Essential Spotlight cameras and 2 Arlo Pro 2 cameras.  The battery on one of the Arlo Pro 2 cameras died even though I have a solar panel connected to it.  So I took the Pro 2 and both essential cameras down to charge and replace the battery.  Since doing this, I have lost all videos for these cameras back to July 20th.  

Did you have a subscription for the Pro 2 cameras?

Did you remove the cameras from your account when you tookl the cameras down?

They should in fact still be in the library, though you might need to re-add them to the account if you removed them.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@pooh29520 wrote:

I have 2 Arlo Essential Spotlight cameras and 2 Arlo Pro 2 cameras.  The battery on one of the Arlo Pro 2 cameras died even though I have a solar panel connected to it.  So I took the Pro 2 and both essential cameras down to charge and replace the battery.  Since doing this, I have lost all videos for these cameras back to July 20th.  

Did you have a subscription for the Pro 2 cameras?

Did you remove the cameras from your account when you tookl the cameras down?

They should in fact still be in the library, though you might need to re-add them to the account if you removed them.

pooh29520
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your reply.  That could very well be my issue.  The videos for both of the Pro 2 cameras go back to August 10th.  The videos for the essential cameras go back to July 20th; however, there are days here and there where there are no videos.  I was on the trial for the Arlo Smart plan with the essential cameras.  I have since subscribed to the Arlo Secure for all of my cameras.  Again, thank you!