Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Lack of support from Arlo

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
Posting a new thread here to try and get some sort of a resolution.

Been dealing with support back and forward for about a month now and still no fix to any of the problems I am having.

Firstly my PVR subscription stopped recording to the cloud in 4K and was told by support to cancel and resubscribe to fix the problem and that I would receive a prorated refund for the unused portion of my PVR subscription (Still have not received any refund yet) so am not willing to resubscribe till I get my money back.

Also around the same time, my Arlo Smart Premier 1 year trial was showing an expiry date of the 1st Jan 1970, Arlo support could not tell me why or had any idea on how to fix it. So I recently canceled it and was going to try and re-add it back but it is apparently a one time use. I don't believe this is fair as I have paid a lot of money for this system and should be entitled to whatever time I have on my trial that comes with the cameras.

Please Arlo sort this out or I am selling all of these cameras and switching to a different company.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Redpower187,

I've requested an update on your escalated support ticket. Please let me know if an agent has not reached out to you within 24-48 hours.

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Redpower187,

I've requested an update on your escalated support ticket. Please let me know if an agent has not reached out to you within 24-48 hours.

JamesC

Redpower187
Apprentice
Apprentice
I just got an email confirmation and receipt for the refund of my PVR subscription, but still don't have my free trial anymore so cannot view recordings in the cloud. Can someone please re-add it for me please?

Will also resubscribe to PVR when my remaining time for the arlo smart premier trial is back.