Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sam2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

HI

previously bought 2 x Arlo Pro 3 camera's which came with a 3-month free smart trial and it ends mid April 2021

Just bought 2 x Essential XL cameras which also come with a 3-month free smart trial and ends mid June 2021.

My question is can I move my Pro3 cameras onto my second trial so that I keep everything together? If so how do I do that? I went into settings > subscriptions>manage but couldn't see an easy way to do it.

thanks SAM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

The trial is per camera under the trial. You can't combine expired trial cameras, you will need a subscription for them. You can get an individual sub for the pro 3's in April when they expire.   When the Essential cams trial expires in June the 5 camera plan would be cheaper to add all 4. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

The trial is per camera under the trial. You can't combine expired trial cameras, you will need a subscription for them. You can get an individual sub for the pro 3's in April when they expire.   When the Essential cams trial expires in June the 5 camera plan would be cheaper to add all 4. 

sam2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

thanks for taking the time to reply, much appreciated 😀