Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Incorrect subscription billing

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
LangTuSJ
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I signed up for a trial subscription plan and cancelled before 30 days.  However, upon checking my credit statement, I was charged $9.99 for it.  How do I get it corrected?  Also there's nowhere I can find an invoice of the billing, which is pretty strange!!!  Any idea where to look for?  

Stanley

8 REPLIES 8
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @LangTuSJ,

Have you contacted our support team regarding this? You can contact our support team at https://www.arlo.com/en-US/support/contact.aspx.

LangTuSJ
Aspirant
Aspirant

I already did and got a reply for more detail.  I replied to that email on Feb 5 and have been waiting for an update since.  I have sent two separate emails asking for an update but no response

@JessicaP wrote:

Hi @LangTuSJ,

Have you contacted our support team regarding this? You can contact our support team at https://www.arlo.com/en-US/support/contact.aspx.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some information from you.

JLennon
Tutor
Tutor
I phoned and was told I would not be billed for subscription but have been
JLennon
Tutor
Tutor
I don’t want arlo subscription and was told I wouldn’t be charged but have been
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @JLennon,

I'll send you a private message to gather more information from you regarding this.

izy100
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

Will you please check on invoice no: 1682183791?

My subscription is supposed to be $0/mo Per Camera but I had been billed on the 4/18/2019,

Please advise.

Thank you! 🙂

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @izy100,

If you are being billed for your subscription, contact our support team so they can help you out further. You can contact our team here: Arlo Support