Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I need my discount code for the trial subscription.I have 2 case numbers about this, #42204028, -30.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
SandiA
Tutor
Tutor

I still don't have a working discount code for my subscription trial! This has been going on since the beginning of January! I have 2 case numbers, #42204028 and #42204030. I was also encouraged to message someone on Facebook. I sent the information but never received a reply. What is going on? Do you want me to find another security system? Just let me know one way or the other so that I can get on with my life!

10 REPLIES 10
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @SandiA

Thank you for providing your feedback.  I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42315447

SandiA
Tutor
Tutor

Shayne--

Thanks so much. It's only fair to tell you that this case has supposedly been escalated 3 times already. I hope you have

the magic touch!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You bet, just let me know how it goes & I will get to the bottom of it. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi again,

I was informed you will be receiving a phone call & email shortly!

SandiA
Tutor
Tutor

Every time I talk to someone a new case number is assigned. The rep cannot figure how to resolve the promo code issue, so it gets escalated.

One rep sent me a new promo code, which I tried to use. While speaking to a customer service rep, I logged in and started to sign up for the subscription with the new code. I was happy to see that I was given a one month free subscription after I entered my credit card information. Then I saw the explanation that I would be charged $9.99 a month after that. There was no place to enter the promo code.

I now have 30 days of a free subscription, but if the situation isn't resolved by April 3rd, I will have to cancel the service.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @SandiA

When you go through the process of selecting your plan/devices you should reach the conformation page with your credit card info. You will see the "enter a promo code in the top right" corner. I have attached a screenshot of the confirmation page with the promo option. Let me know if this helps.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 9.12.58 AM.png

SandiA
Tutor
Tutor

I remember that on my first attempt to use a promo code, but that was not on the page for the 1 month free which came up automatically when I subscribed.

I will try to cancel and re-subscribe on April 3rd, but now I'm concerned that the new promo code I was given will not work because it is past the 7 days I was given to subscribe. Do you happen to know if I will still be able to use it?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

That is probably because you cannot stack a subscription/promo. Once your trial ends, you should be able to apply the other. If you were given a courtesy promo code, it should work when you try & apply it again. 

SandiA
Tutor
Tutor

Okay, thanks! I figured that's why it wasn't working. Enjoying the free trial so far.

I will try to add the promo at the end of the trial.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Sounds good. Just keep me posted & I'll get you covered.