Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Any plans with a reduced subscription rate?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Brian814
Follower
Follower

Will there be a plan with a reduced subscription.rate?  $15/mo. is way too much for the 2-3 alarms I get per month.  You need A-pay-for-use plan. Even $2.99/camera  is way too much.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Brian814,

We appreciate your feedback about this and will be passed along to the development team.

Taximan805
Aspirant
Aspirant

COST TO MUCH FOR ALL THINGS ARLO.  THE CLOUD 9.99 PER CAM PER MONTH....CRAZY THE PICTURE IS NOT THAT CLEAR ANYWAY.  IF YOU DON'T PAY THE FEE YOU LOSE OUT ON THE TECH PART OF THE CAMRA AS WELL. THE COST TO BUY THE SETUP IS ENORMUS AND THE 3 free MONTHS IS JUST TO SHOW YOU WHAT THE CAMRA can DO! IF YOU PAY THE MONEY MONTHLY.  i WILL SELL OR GIVE THIS SYSTEM TO SOMEONE AND BY SOMTHING ELS.  

dcfox1
Master
Master

No need to yell in all caps. The 9.99 for premier is for up to 5 cams, not per cam. 

Sharonbc
Guide
Guide
We have two cameras and pro 2. We were seriously considering upgrading to the ultra. We won't be, because of subscription costs.
jaymez613
Aspirant
Aspirant

I would pay the 2.99 a month seeing how I only have the doorbell and no other cameras but I cant!  myarlo.com keeps telling me that I need "You need cameras in your account to start a subscription."  isnt the doorbell a camera ...?  I just need someone to help me please so I can start getting my doorbell video library again  thank you in advance

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jaymez613,

We would suggest you to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.