Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 9 In Conversation
SallyBlossom
Follower
Follower
I just want out of my prescription. HELP No cancellation button to press
11 REPLIES 11
brh
Master
Master

@SallyBlossom,

I don't believe you can do that from the app. On your PC go to 

https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

then go to Settings and look for Subscriotion and it will list your current subscription.

Click on that and you should see a button that says Change Plan.

Click on that and select Basic and continue.

Brian

Imrnet
Aspirant
Aspirant

It does not offer Basic plan to change to.  Should I just click Cancel instead? But would that render my Arlo devices to all become inactive?  This is such a scam to trick you into trying out Arlo Smart but then you can’t go back to Basic.

Thanks,

@brh wrote:

@SallyBlossom,

I don't believe you can do that from the app. On your PC go to 

https://arlo.netgear.com/#/login

then go to Settings and look for Subscriotion and it will list your current subscription.

Click on that and you should see a button that says Change Plan.

Click on that and select Basic and continue.

Brian

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's not a conspiracy. Just click on Cancel to cancel your subscription and follow the process.

Carlos1968
Aspirant
Aspirant

There is no cancel button on the iPhone/iPad app or on my pc.

I want to cancel the mobile.  Battery won’t keep a charge. Been on hold or 15 minutes....

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Carlos1968,

You won't be able to cancel through the Arlo iOS app and will need to cancel through the web client on your computer. You should be able to cancel it by logging on and going to Settings > Subscription > Click on "Cancel" next to "Change Plan" on the Arlo Subscription section.

arlouser111419
Initiate
Initiate

I hate this company.  for two years now I have tried to cancel.  I have called, emailed.  Cancelled in time my subscription but they keep charging me.  I have not had these cameras in two years and it still continues to auto renew.  There is no easy way to cancel. It is a scam company.  

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

arlouser111419,

You mentioned that you contacted the support team to cancel your subscription. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

banzai173
Initiate
Initiate

I'm trying to cancel my subscription as well, and not only will the webpage I login to not do anything, I am unable to do anything but increase my subscription .

Over this 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi banzai173,

You should be able to cancel your Arlo Smart subscription through the web client on your computer by going to your subscription page. Feel free to read more about it here: How do I change or cancel my Arlo subscription plan?

Otherwise, what errors/problems are you experiencing when trying to cancel?

Samkwok
Initiate
Initiate

Same here. There is no cancellation button next to "Change Subscription". I am using web browser to login and checked. Can someone help on this?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Samkwok,

Have you tried using the web client on your computer? You should be able to go to Settings > Subscriptions and scroll down to and click on "Cancel Subscription."