Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Getting "unable to authorize electronic payment error message" when trying to sign up

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
CraigArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello all, researched the community, tried all suggestions. For 4 days I have been trying to sign up for subscription, no luck. Put a ticket into Arlo 4 days ago, no response as of today. All payment info has been entered and is valid. I get the “unable to authorize electronic payment error message”. What more can I possibly do? Phone call to support? 
Thanks for any further advice! 

giulianogibi
Aspirant
Aspirant

+1 same problem. tried multiple cards already. can't be an issue on my side.

very disappointing...

any solution Arlo Support?

Model: VMB4540 | Arlo Pro 3 SmartHub
JessicaP
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi CraigArlo,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

Hey giulianogibi,

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

gska
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have been trying to subscribe to the plan as well and I am also getting an error message "unable to process electronic payment"  I have tried multiple times and have also open a case with Arlo.  The said they would get back to me in 24 -48 hours. NO RESPONSE.  I spent over $1,200 on a system that is now not working as needed.  HELP PLEASE!

CraigArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Received an email from an Arlo team member, asked for a screen shot of error message, I submitted that, no response. Assuming they are working on it, that was a few days ago. 

CraigArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

LOL, this is getting beyond ridiculous. Received a response from Arlo. They said they are still investigating, ok fine. Then they said try and pay for subscription by PayPal. Ok, tried that with valid PayPal account, and guess what? New error message says I am NOT connected to the internet! Will not let me proceed. So, I am actively on Arlo website, but NOT connected to internet! LOL, can’t make this stuff up! If Arlo has no clue what they are doing with the subscription stuff, why can’t they just admit it, at least I would respect that. 

CraigArlo
Aspirant
Aspirant

Praise the Lord almighty! Praise Jesus! I tried this morning again to setup subscription via PayPal, and it worked! I will closely monitor this for continued success.