Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Free 1-year subscription did not pop up when setting up. Getting charged for 2nd month.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
lmjanes
Follower
Follower

Has anyone else had issues with Arlo allowing the free 1 year subscription?  The option did not come up when installing, so I have talked with "support" several times.  They told me to sign up for the plan and then a year would be credited to my account.  I have now been charged for a 2nd month & when I try to call or chat in, no one has any answers!  They say they have to contact the correct department & get an answer for me, but I am not allowed to talk to that department directly!!  Poor customer service if I can't get someone to give me a straight answer anytime I try.  I have never had these kind of issues with any company.  Honestly, I think someone should refund the months I have been charged for already, but they say that's not possible either.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi lmjanes,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you in regards to the issue you're experiencing and the experience you had with the support team.

Retired_Member
Not applicable
I'm having the same problem. Any resolution yet. I set up my new system and no pop up for the smart plan
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Chall2914,

Have you contacted the Support Team so they can further investigate this issue? If you haven't, I would suggest to do so. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.