Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Elite smart price for 6, 7, 8, etc cameras for Denmark?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Laurents
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,
In Denmark I can find the price og an elite plan with 5 cams (DKK 99,- / mnth) - but What is the price for Camera no 6, 7, 8 etc - is it the price of a single cam subscription (35,- pr month) - og is it the price of a single cam minus 50% (17,50 DKK / month) as stated on the us site?

Model: VMC5040 | Arlo Ultra Wire-Free Camera

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Laurents wrote:

So, I am really just looking for the price for an Arlo Smart Elite for 6 cams .... without having the cams.

The info is here: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

Your 6th camera is half the listed price (as noted above the table).  That's true in all countries where Arlo has subscription plans. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The single camera price is discounted if you have a plan. Do you see single camera plans when you're checking your subscription? Select Change Plan, keep your current plan and keep going - you'll eventually end up on a page where you can add single cameras.

Laurents
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi again, 

Thanks for your reply.

Right now I am calculating the cost - and it seems that I cannot do so without having the number of cams added to my account already. So, I am really just looking for the price for an Arlo Smart Elite for 6 cams .... without having the cams.

All the best,

Henrik

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Laurents wrote:

So, I am really just looking for the price for an Arlo Smart Elite for 6 cams .... without having the cams.

The info is here: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

Your 6th camera is half the listed price (as noted above the table).  That's true in all countries where Arlo has subscription plans. 

View solution in original post

Laurents
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fantastic - thanks a million 😉