Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Laurents
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,
In Denmark I can find the price og an elite plan with 5 cams (DKK 99,- / mnth) - but What is the price for Camera no 6, 7, 8 etc - is it the price of a single cam subscription (35,- pr month) - og is it the price of a single cam minus 50% (17,50 DKK / month) as stated on the us site?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Laurents wrote:

So, I am really just looking for the price for an Arlo Smart Elite for 6 cams .... without having the cams.

The info is here: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

Your 6th camera is half the listed price (as noted above the table).  That's true in all countries where Arlo has subscription plans. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The single camera price is discounted if you have a plan. Do you see single camera plans when you're checking your subscription? Select Change Plan, keep your current plan and keep going - you'll eventually end up on a page where you can add single cameras.

Laurents
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi again, 

Thanks for your reply.

Right now I am calculating the cost - and it seems that I cannot do so without having the number of cams added to my account already. So, I am really just looking for the price for an Arlo Smart Elite for 6 cams .... without having the cams.

All the best,

Henrik

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Laurents wrote:

So, I am really just looking for the price for an Arlo Smart Elite for 6 cams .... without having the cams.

The info is here: https://kb.arlo.com/88/What-are-the-available-Arlo-subscription-plans-and-how-much-cloud-recording-i...

Your 6th camera is half the listed price (as noted above the table).  That's true in all countries where Arlo has subscription plans. 

Laurents
Aspirant
Aspirant

Fantastic - thanks a million 😉