Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Do I need to install all of them and cameras again if I buy Arlo Smart Plan Elite?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
maciejdaniel
Follower
Follower

Hi, I have 3 systems with Arlo Pro 2 VMB4000 base and 14 cameras..... Do I need to install all of them and cameras again if I buy Arlo Smart Elite and I want to have evrything in one profile? All of them are in a different nettwork..... M.

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If the systems are on different accounts then Yes... more then likely you must remove two systems and move them over to the new primary account

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
boltentwins
Guide
Guide

I'm in the same situation.  I want to go to the Elite plan but I don't want to sync all the camera again.  I see in the settings/profile there is an option to change the email.  Can I change the 2nd account email/password to the primary subscription email?  Would that work?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Changing plans simply changes plans. It doesn't reset your system.

boltentwins
Guide
Guide
Hi, Sorry my comment wasn’t clear I’m referring to having two separate accounts one with the subscription, one without and when I say increase the subscription plan I would like to move my basic plan over to my primary account plan with the new subscription Elite over 10 cameras, but I don’t want to re-sync all the cameras that are currently synced up to that second account base station making the over all cameras count 15. How can I move a base station on a second account with cameras already synced to a new account leaving the cameras synced with that bass station?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

For that you need to remove all devices from Setting, My Devices in your second account before you can set them up in your primary account. No way around it. Make notes of settings, modes, rules and schedule before removing them.