Discount code not working and Arlo support infuriating

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Shiz
Follower
Follower
Hi, I have logged a Support Ticket (case number 41792899) about a discount code Arlo sent me for a Smart subscription.

The issue I had was when entering the code into the Redeem Code field of both my iPhone browser and my Windows 10 Chrome browser, I’d always get a message the code was expired. The code had an expiry of 6 July, I tried the code numerous times PRIOR to 6 July.

The support I’ve received to date has been frustrating. There is no acknowledgement that the code could have been problematic from when it was generated. Rather, today I got another question back around “can you send me a screenshot of the error”, when clearly on 10 July, a code expiring on 6 July is going to give back an expiry message!

To make matters worse, the Arlo support link on the email allowing me to respond to the case is now not working.

Please could someone look into this and provide me with the considered support response I’d expect from a $1000 hardware purchase.

With this experience so far, I’m unconvinced I even want to subscribe to Arlo Smart, however given I was contacted with a code, I feel like I deserve a working code!

Sorry for the rant, but the back and forth with Support is really, really frustrating.

Thanks
1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Shiz,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.