Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Chime 2 is not connecting to my network

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
memodoom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just got a new chime 2 and when I try to connected to my network is not responding. I try different ways and still not working, hopefully Arlo can replace the device or give me my money back. anybody had have issues with this device?

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest anything you have previously performed.

memodoom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I reset it several times, updated my iPhone software, I tried connecting it with my iPad. some of the comments said that it doesn't work with the American outlets, only British

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@memodoom wrote:

some of the comments said that it doesn't work with the American outlets, only British

It just gets power from the outlet.  Are you using an adapter, or just plugging it in?

memodoom
Aspirant
Aspirant

just plugging it in, no adapter

memodoom
Aspirant
Aspirant

when starts connecting there is a orang/red light starts flashing, my network disappears and it shows 5G for about five seconds and then my network shows again

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@memodoom wrote:

just plugging it in, no adapter

Then power shouldn't be the issue.

@memodoom wrote:

when starts connecting there is a orang/red light starts flashing, my network disappears and it shows 5G for about five seconds and then my network shows again

Are you talking about your home wifi network?  Is it disappearing on your phone?