Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Change Payment Details

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Unnamedbeaver
Follower
Follower

How do you change the payment details on an account without blowing the account away?

My father (account holder) recently passed away, and my mother has been trying to change the payment details of the arlo subscription due to his credit cards being cancelled (because, you know, he died).
No where on the account does it allow you to do this, and when mum ended up calling the support number, she was told that dad would have to authorise the change in details... after the support tech was told dad had died.... this went on for some time before the support tech relented that without a ouiji board, she was not going to get dads permission to change details.

She then did something to our base station that removed all cameras from it and cancelled our current plan. We are now unable to use any camera. So we currently have a dozen camera that are nice paperweights.

The support tech has "kindly" left our case open, but still has not given us a way to restore the capability we lost.

Please direct us to a competent support tech who won't ask to talk to the dead so we can get this system working again

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Unnamedbeaver,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.