Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
tc81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi, been trying to subscribe to a CVR plan but am not able to select my cameras. Based in Singapore and Arlo Smart is available here. Anyone else having a similar issue or have a fix? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dmcg wrote:

Same issue and seems like they keep closing similar cases that aren’t really resolved. I have 7 cameras and urgently need cvr on one. You go to settings, subscriptions, cvr and your cameras list out but can’t select any of them.

Current plans don't allow you to select cameras - you select one when subscribing in the first place. Do you happen to have an older legacy plan? You may need to unsubscribe and get the new ones to make this work.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Dmcg
Tutor
Tutor

Same issue and seems like they keep closing similar cases that aren’t really resolved. I have 7 cameras and urgently need cvr on one. You go to settings, subscriptions, cvr and your cameras list out but can’t select any of them. From what I could gather in some older posts it may have to do with being on a 1 year free smart plan trial. Saw some folks had to cancel that plan and start paying higher price to work. The Arlo moderator closed a case where people were alluding to that but the moderator never stated if that’s the only way for it to work.

If that is please let me know because I’m ending this service despite what I’ve already invested, that’s terrible service. If that’s not the case, why can’t I add a camera and give Arlo another $9.99 a month? I don’t have time to waste to get this sorted. Should mention I’m in US. 

tc81
Apprentice
Apprentice

Well - i went to support - their response after telling them i've tried this on 3 different browsers to sign up on my laptop is to ask me to try an android device instead. I didn't have access to one at the time, so the exact response i got was "I see. I do apologize for this inconvenience but our subscription department is not available at the moment but you can contact us back tomorrow at 800 101 4013 Phone support is available 7 days a week, 6am-6pm PT" 

Fantastic service. I want to give Arlo my money and they don't even want to do the follow-ups. 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@Dmcg wrote:

Same issue and seems like they keep closing similar cases that aren’t really resolved. I have 7 cameras and urgently need cvr on one. You go to settings, subscriptions, cvr and your cameras list out but can’t select any of them.

Current plans don't allow you to select cameras - you select one when subscribing in the first place. Do you happen to have an older legacy plan? You may need to unsubscribe and get the new ones to make this work.

tc81
Apprentice
Apprentice
Ah that sounds right. Yes I'm on a legacy plan. Shame that I'm being forced into an upgrade. In this case, I'm not going to get the CVR. Thank you for answering the question!