Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Urgent: Activate Two-Step Verification
Arlo requires all users to activate two-step verification to continue to access your recordings, devices, and account.
Please enable this feature now. Learn More.

Can't renew subscription. Shows to add cameras when I already have cameras?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Fern2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't renew the subscription. I am very disappointed and confused. I have been using 3 cameras for a year now but now the system wouldn't allow me to renew. When I tried to RENEW the subscription the system shows I need to add the cameras I already had the cameras. When I tried to ADD the cameras the system can't find the base station even though the station is on and working beside. I have high speed internet I re started the system many times but nothing is happening. Please help!

Accepted Solutions
Fern2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

DONE!!! It's finally working the Base station needed to be reset.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

All Replies
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unless you need additional features such as Arlo Smart you don't need a sub for 3 Pro 2 cameras since they're on the free 7 day, 5 camera per account plan. It might be worth rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app.

If you really need a sub, detail the exact steps you take so we can see if there's a problem.

Fern2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your suggestion but I've rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app several times, it didn't work. I had the service for a full year without any problems until I forgot to renew the subscription.

The ARLO app is saying that I reached the maximum amount of devices and it's telling me to delete the other devices on the app however when I check the devices it says there is none.   

Fern2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

DONE!!! It's finally working the Base station needed to be reset.

Thank you!

View solution in original post