Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Fern2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

I can't renew the subscription. I am very disappointed and confused. I have been using 3 cameras for a year now but now the system wouldn't allow me to renew. When I tried to RENEW the subscription the system shows I need to add the cameras I already had the cameras. When I tried to ADD the cameras the system can't find the base station even though the station is on and working beside. I have high speed internet I re started the system many times but nothing is happening. Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Fern2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

DONE!!! It's finally working the Base station needed to be reset.

Thank you!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Unless you need additional features such as Arlo Smart you don't need a sub for 3 Pro 2 cameras since they're on the free 7 day, 5 camera per account plan. It might be worth rebooting the phone and reinstalling the app.

If you really need a sub, detail the exact steps you take so we can see if there's a problem.

Fern2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for your suggestion but I've rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app several times, it didn't work. I had the service for a full year without any problems until I forgot to renew the subscription.

The ARLO app is saying that I reached the maximum amount of devices and it's telling me to delete the other devices on the app however when I check the devices it says there is none.   

Fern2021
Aspirant
Aspirant

DONE!!! It's finally working the Base station needed to be reset.

Thank you!