Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Sm43110
Initiate
Initiate

Does anyone know how to cancel services or get Arlo to actually respond to open tickets? I cancelled my service back in Oct 2018 and they didn’t charge me for Nov 2018 but have charged me every month since! I’ve sent emails, called, opened tickets, provided bank records to prove the overcharging but nothing! This is BEYOND ridiculous. I was promised a refund when I first called but they just keep charging me. When I go to the Arlo app under Subscription it says “No Arlo Plan Selected Yet”. Can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sm43110
Initiate
Initiate
After finally getting the ticket the issue is now resolved. Supposedly there was an issue with their system “syncing” from the app which showed I had no plan versus their internal system which still had my old information. I was refunded the full amount but still a bit ridiculous I had to go through all of this in the first place.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If it's by credit card , you can always dispute the charges

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Sm43110

I have reviewed your case & escalated this to the appropriate team. Someone from support should be reaching out to you as soon as possible. Please keep me informed on how everything goes & I will be here to help assist you.

Sm43110
Initiate
Initiate
After finally getting the ticket the issue is now resolved. Supposedly there was an issue with their system “syncing” from the app which showed I had no plan versus their internal system which still had my old information. I was refunded the full amount but still a bit ridiculous I had to go through all of this in the first place.