Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo smart not available for all cameras. Showing only 2 and other 3 are not listed anywhere?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Diggerblue
Aspirant
Aspirant

I recently purchased an Arlo Ultra set with 4 cameras included.  I then purchased a further 5th camera.

For some reason only two of my cameras appear in the active section of Arlo smart and the three other cameras are not even listed in the inactive camera section.  Am I missing something?  I thought with trial version of the plan that comes with the cameras that you could have at least 5 cameras with the smart technology?  Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Diggerblue,

Are you able to see the other cameras listed on active/inactive camera section through the web client on your computer?

Could you provide a screenshot where you're only seeing two cameras showing on active while the other three are not even listed?

Diggerblue
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Jessica.  Attached is the pic where I can see the two active cameras, but my three others are not even showing as inactive.  I am unable to see them or add them.  This is all through the web client.  Thanks again

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for that screenshot. Are you also experiencing this problem on the Arlo iOS/Android app on your phone device?

Diggerblue
Aspirant
Aspirant

Yes I am also experiencing the same problem on the IOS app.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would advise for you to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.