Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Ultra smart premier issue purchasing

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Denfri
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,
I bought an Arlo Ultra set with 3 cameras and choosed the smart premier Abo. The Recording worked exactly 1month and now I can't get it activated again. Ordering hang always up in a loop without a successful order.
I already use since 2 years successfully another account with arlo and arlo pro + smart premier abo.
And I would like to have the same with a second Abo on my second account with arlo ultra.
How can I get it work again?

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

What country are you in? Not all countries can get the subscription.

Denfri
Aspirant
Aspirant
In Germany.
The subscription is listed with a price. And it worked already sufficient one month (February to March) before it stopped beginning of March.
I can choose the subscription and it is not saying it is not available. It is showing price per month or year. Just when I want to order it, I can go through all settings and on the last page it jumps back to the first one.
It didn't do that when I booked it for one year beginning of February. But suddenly it stops working and a new ordering fails now.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Denfri,

Is this happening when using the web client or are you using the Android app? If using one, have you already tried the other? Is the the behavior the same?

JamesC

Denfri
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi,
this was my concern as well.
And this is why I tried already both. But the behavior is exactly the same.