Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
U34GR78
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks Arlo for not keeping your end of the deal when I purchased a monthly subscription plan for my 4 Arlo Pro cameras. The first several months of having the subscription, it worked fine but eventually I stopped receiving the rich notifications for 3 out of the 4 cameras. For 2 weeks now I have been calling, looking for a resolution and in the meantime being charged once again for another month worth of useless coverage, only to be told that my only option is to cancel the plan and hope that when I try to re-subscribe, it will work and still offer me the same special rate that I was paying before. I spent hours on the phone over the last 2 weeks, so I said yes cancel it and see if that works. Well of course when I cancel it and attempt to re-subscribe, I can no longer get the rate that I was paying before. The couple of extra dollars the new plan is isn't my concern. My concern is that I have been paying for something that did not work and now you want me to pay even more and still not know if that will fix the issue or not. No thanks, I will save my money and cancel the subscription altogether and put that money towards a different brand of cameras.

3 REPLIES 3
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @U34GR78 

May I ask which troubleshooting steps you have performed so far? I don't want to suggest any prior methods you have previously performed.

Also, do you have a case number I can review regarding the subscription cancelation.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @U34GR78

I have escalated this issue for you & support will be reaching out to you. Please keep me informed & I will be here to assist you. I have added the new escalations number here. Case # 41515982

U34GR78
Aspirant
Aspirant
I had 2 seperate cases optdned up for this same issue. The first case # was 41474274 and the second was 41489877. I would think that all the troubleshooting that I performed is documented in the cases but I'm not sure since it seemed like with each phone call I had to do the same troubleshooting steps as previous phone calls