Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AdamTx
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was going to set up my subscription for Arlo Smart for my Video Doorbell as my trial is about to expire and I noticed the following option:

"Did you purchase Arlo Smart from a retail store? Enter Arlo Smart Code"

I would much much rather purchase Arlo Smart subscription codes from a retailer and then just put the codes in on this website as opposed to giving another company my CC info and have it charge me 4 dollars a month.  Does anybody know what retailers sell these codes so I could buy them there?  I'm also hoping these codes can be purchased for several months at a time so I don't need to buy one every month.

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey AdamTx,

Arlo Smart is currently not available in retail stores. Check with your local retailer for availability.

AdamTx
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just want to make sure I understand this response from an official arlo moderator.  This item is not available in retail stores but check with my retailer for availability?  That makes not sense.  "You can't buy this item in a store but check your local store for availability"

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

What I mean was we don't have it available in retail stores at the moment. But once it appears in stores, you will need to check with your local retailer if they have it available for sale.